Mixed Berry Popsicles
These popsicles are a blast of berry flavor with sweet blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and a hint of tart cranberry.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
CEO at Stephanie380
Our mission is to help our community as a whole connect with readily available resources to restore our active an inactive military families forge the bond in their life with their families.
Latest posts by lucia1214 (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023