Shakeology Smoothie Bowl
Turn your “healthiest meal of the day” into an actual meal! This Shakeology smoothie bowl recipe allows you to enjoy your favorite shake with whole fruit and superfood toppings.
Use this recipe to inspire other smoothie bowls! Replace chia seeds with coconut flakes, hemp seeds, or sunflower seeds, and use your favorite seasonal fruits. What will you put in your next smoothie bowl?
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup cubed frozen mangos
- ½ medium cucumber, cut into large pieces
- 1 scoop Strawberry or Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
Here are your instructions:
Place almond milk, strawberries, mangos, cucumber, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Add ice; blend, scraping down sides of blender, until icy and fairly smooth.
Pour into serving bowl.
Top with blueberries and chia seeds.
Latest posts by lucia1214 (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023